As the call to save the kidnapped Nigerian girls bounces through the echo chamber of sympathetic social media followers and reaches the highest offices of the U.S. government, the atrocious abstraction of this crime has taken many, very vivid shapes.
- @michelegroner Ha @michelegroner I will! I think that I could probably tell the story by now 3 weeks ago
- RT @acthomasbooks: I long for the day I'm surprised by a verdict. 1 month ago
- RT @bobbirebell: Big confession from me in this story but the lesson is worth it! Thx @Stash @bythenumbers twitter.com/stash/status/8… 1 month ago
- RT @jessicaesquire: Stop talking about Bernie as the face of the left. Start talking about Maxine Waters and Kamala Harris. They're actuall… 1 month ago
- RT @jodipicoult: Thanks to those who committed to #WearOrange in support of National Gun Violence Awareness Day like me! https://t.co/qBCkE… 1 month ago