As the call to save the kidnapped Nigerian girls bounces through the echo chamber of sympathetic social media followers and reaches the highest offices of the U.S. government, the atrocious abstraction of this crime has taken many, very vivid shapes.
- Clearly 9+ lives for the v nuts @MikeyKayNYC who winningly defies death + logic. When's next episode of @travelchannel's #YouOnlyLiveOnce? 2 days ago
- RT @PeterBeinart: No question on climate change? At a debate in the party that actually believes in it? #DemDebate 4 months ago
- Lame, lame kicker! LV was a rock star! RT @atotalmonet kind of a weird kicker though? https://t.co/4ECtDf7pM8 twitter.com/atotalmonet/st… 4 months ago
- Disturbing and fascinating, in that order: How Many People Have Been Shot Near You This Year? bit.ly/1lTIwEl via @teamtrace 4 months ago
- Thank you @jeffwilser for inspiring me to drink rye, for inviting me out w your fun friends and for writing a book!! #goodnewsbadnews 4 months ago