As the call to save the kidnapped Nigerian girls bounces through the echo chamber of sympathetic social media followers and reaches the highest offices of the U.S. government, the atrocious abstraction of this crime has taken many, very vivid shapes.
- RT @PamelaPaulNYT: A full page in today's @nytimes dedicated to a poem. One everyone should read and reread. https://t.co/5ErdBySN04 2 days ago
- Celebrating the last @ClintonGlobal and incredible honor for @DHAFoundation. W @dwaqaf https://t.co/LIzpcEMoh9 5 days ago
- "Branded content moving from advertorials to true storytelling" @mweissman2 #smallbizinsider 4 months ago
- Clearly 9+ lives for the v nuts @MikeyKayNYC who winningly defies death + logic. When's next episode of @travelchannel's #YouOnlyLiveOnce? 5 months ago
- RT @PeterBeinart: No question on climate change? At a debate in the party that actually believes in it? #DemDebate 9 months ago