- Can't think of a more deserving recipient of an honorary @Harvard degree than Dr. Hawa Abdi bit.ly/2qo18PV cc @DHAFoundation 2 days ago
- Day trading @ college computer lab was @chrisguillebeau's Investing 101. We talk savings and side hustles for @stash bit.ly/2qpmko9 3 days ago
- RT @jodipicoult: SIGNAL BOOST. JOIN ME! twitter.com/TeenVogue/stat… 3 weeks ago
- So moved by @TeenVogue's Water Week: Stories of activism and the work of indefatigable @mikkipedia. teenvogue.com/tag/water-week cc @NatureVest 1 month ago
- April showers bring my first chance to collab w @wirecutter and @Tim_Heffernan in a quest to find the best umbrella bit.ly/1qNLzzf 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: May 2014
As the call to save the kidnapped Nigerian girls bounces through the echo chamber of sympathetic social media followers and reaches the highest offices of the U.S. government, the atrocious abstraction of this crime has taken many, very vivid shapes.