As the call to save the kidnapped Nigerian girls bounces through the echo chamber of sympathetic social media followers and reaches the highest offices of the U.S. government, the atrocious abstraction of this crime has taken many, very vivid shapes.
- Love this @nathanheller piece on @pinterest's @triketora, namechecks @ghc + Ada Lovelace! vogue.cm/11uXMNG #WomenWOW 1 day ago
- When is your #NextBook out, @jeffwilser ? Will you drink whiskey even after the whiskey+junk cleanse is over? cc @leslita 1 day ago
- Thank you, @Womenseday! Honored to talk #entrepreneurship w so many visionaries. Let's keep talking about how #tech IS a woman's world 1 day ago
- Congratulations @lucymcbath on the #EBONYPower100 award! 3 days ago
- @kimberlyfink He's 90, lives in Detroit. Some great stuff @paintbynumberz. Please spread the word and ask ppl to reach out to him 3 days ago