As the call to save the kidnapped Nigerian girls bounces through the echo chamber of sympathetic social media followers and reaches the highest offices of the U.S. government, the atrocious abstraction of this crime has taken many, very vivid shapes.
- Cool! MT @gmoneyr I went to Nigeria for @glamourmag w @MalalaFund, @Shiza & @smithmegan. Amazing things happened: glmr.me/1qDX9fB 1 week ago
- RT @blackballmc: @bythenumbers "@AcademicBatgirl: #TeamOxfordComma via @Grammarly http://t.co/aSkUewnYjQ"" 1 week ago
- RT @abeaujon: Good @AnnieLowrey post: "if publications insisted on putting women and minorities on their stupid, arbitrary lists” http://t.… 1 week ago
- Txt for the shout-out, @NewSchoolWrites! Fiction MFA, Class of '04. 3 weeks ago
- Thank you for the great interview, @ZiauddinY 'This Is Malala': PW Talks with Malala Yousafzai publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/ch… … via @publisherswkly 3 weeks ago