As the call to save the kidnapped Nigerian girls bounces through the echo chamber of sympathetic social media followers and reaches the highest offices of the U.S. government, the atrocious abstraction of this crime has taken many, very vivid shapes.
- Thank you!! MT @ChelseaClinton Great piece in @FortuneMagazine about our #NoCeilings Convo in India w @BillClinton: bit.ly/1rj7j3C 1 week ago
- + supporting storied American nonprofit! MT @TimHeffernan Fact: following @ConsumerReports advice for reno, I feel like a responsible adult 1 week ago
- Do SmartTVs make you feel dumb? @ConsumerReports' electronics expert, @JamesKWill, can help: 12:30PM EST, live on.fb.me/Um0UYI 1 week ago
- .@Tim_Heffernan + pals: We're putting a new face on @ConsumerReports' reader engagement! Talk TVs w us at 12:30, live on.fb.me/Um0UYI 1 week ago
- Thanks @mterrim!! I loved seeing you a few weeks back... 1 week ago