As the call to save the kidnapped Nigerian girls bounces through the echo chamber of sympathetic social media followers and reaches the highest offices of the U.S. government, the atrocious abstraction of this crime has taken many, very vivid shapes.
- RT @women2: Why Grace Hopper Should Be on the $10 Bill sumo.ly/bnLt http://t.co/bHfrPimMIk 11 hours ago
- RT @livethetreplife: Pioneer, visionary, world-changing badass. An interview with @EILEENFISHER by @bythenumbers #treplife http://t.co/FuEJ… 11 hours ago
- I chat w @EILEENFISHER for @TrepLife about the fine line between true and new—and what's still a grind, 30 years in bit.ly/1ZhkgvG 1 day ago
- Prison vs. Harvard: Great glimpse into important work of #BardPrisonInitiative. Proud to have taught w them! on.wsj.com/1YlWkqr via @WSJ 5 days ago
- Farmers Without Borders: In Cleveland, Urban Agriculture Seeds Refugee Assimilation | Belt Magazine ish.re/NYU3 5 days ago