As the call to save the kidnapped Nigerian girls bounces through the echo chamber of sympathetic social media followers and reaches the highest offices of the U.S. government, the atrocious abstraction of this crime has taken many, very vivid shapes.
- @lindsaygoldwert I bet that bench at Chautauqua wouldn't have been quite as uncomfortable if @christhile had been yarn-spinning 2 days ago
- RT @TruckerDesiree: What THE ... !?? > RT @BreakingNews: Hawaii to remain only state without sex trafficking bill after Gov. David Ige anno… 4 days ago
- Love @Joannechocolat's idea of applying to men language used to refer to women writers."62-year-old father-of three, Sebastian Faulks." 4 days ago
- RT @consumerist: Every year, 37,000 Americans die from antibiotic-resistant infections. #slamsuperbugs via @ConsumerReports http://t.co/Kd… 1 week ago
- RT @ConsumerReports: VICTORY! #SCOTUS Upholds #ACA Subsidies consumerreports.org/cro/news/2015/… http://t.co/0QW9DqaKNC 1 week ago