As the call to save the kidnapped Nigerian girls bounces through the echo chamber of sympathetic social media followers and reaches the highest offices of the U.S. government, the atrocious abstraction of this crime has taken many, very vivid shapes.
- *flips channel* RT @atotalmonet @CNN journalists interviewing each other about Ferguson protests in an Ouroboros from hell. 2 days ago
- RT @imaniperry And yes we should FEEL this even if we aren't surprised. We should never be emotionally adjusted to inhumanity and injustice. 2 days ago
- Love this @nathanheller piece on @pinterest's @triketora, namechecks @ghc + Ada Lovelace! vogue.cm/11uXMNG #WomenWOW 6 days ago
- When is your #NextBook out, @jeffwilser ? Will you drink whiskey even after the whiskey+junk cleanse is over? cc @leslita 6 days ago
- Thank you, @Womenseday! Honored to talk #entrepreneurship w so many visionaries. Let's keep talking about how #tech IS a woman's world 6 days ago