As the call to save the kidnapped Nigerian girls bounces through the echo chamber of sympathetic social media followers and reaches the highest offices of the U.S. government, the atrocious abstraction of this crime has taken many, very vivid shapes.
- RT @alexiscrawfordx: If anyone is in Paris and needs a safe place to stay, search the tag #PorteOuverte 🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷 1 week ago
- @blackballmc saw your mom in the last one. See you in this one!! 2 weeks ago
- Aw, perfect! Love this @blackballmc cc @lindsaygoldwert 2 weeks ago
- RT @lindsaygoldwert: Please continue to post photos of your grandfathers from WW2 looking sexy and adorable, it's for America! 2 weeks ago
- RT @irin: (RBG always said family leave should be gender neutral, in part so fewer women would be preemptively discriminated against becaus… 1 month ago