As the call to save the kidnapped Nigerian girls bounces through the echo chamber of sympathetic social media followers and reaches the highest offices of the U.S. government, the atrocious abstraction of this crime has taken many, very vivid shapes.
- Beautiful @nytimesbooks obit describes musicality, muscularity and Midwestern bent of #philliplevine's language nyti.ms/1zYjCHQ 1 week ago
- RT @BenoitDLewis: “David Carr, professor” by @profdaly medium.com/@profdaly… 1 week ago
- RT @rosieschaap: What Work Is by Philip Levine : The Poetry Foundation poetryfoundation.org/poem/182873#.V… 1 week ago
- I feel same, @rosieschaap. #PhilipLevine showed me the beauty in Detroit + my hometown + in truths stated plainly. His work is a touchstone 1 week ago
- Anything you'd ask the CEO of @GeneralMills? An upcoming @ConsumerReports interview w him is mostly reader Qs consumerreports.org/cro/news/2014/… 2 weeks ago