As the call to save the kidnapped Nigerian girls bounces through the echo chamber of sympathetic social media followers and reaches the highest offices of the U.S. government, the atrocious abstraction of this crime has taken many, very vivid shapes.
- RT @dandiclerico: How to tell real products from the rip-offs ow.ly/NzaEu #MadeInAmerica 7 hours ago
- V interesting RT @IWMF A new website wants to disrupt how freelance #journalists do business: ow.ly/NfkUf @sgcarney via @cjr” 1 week ago
- "Be a responsible citizen: vote in each election, raise your children and subscribe to @ConsumerReports" bit.ly/1HpXfwX v @suntimes 1 week ago
- .@sarahw on cutting room floor: "It's 10PM. Do you know where your career is?" 1 week ago
- RT @MattZeitlin: I will end all conversations this way from now on slate.com/articles/news_… http://t.co/XBR5a3urCQ 2 weeks ago