As the call to save the kidnapped Nigerian girls bounces through the echo chamber of sympathetic social media followers and reaches the highest offices of the U.S. government, the atrocious abstraction of this crime has taken many, very vivid shapes.
- Ambiguous work-family messages true for start-up culture in general, not just in Silicon Valley nyti.ms/1ySAPPc 2 weeks ago
- RT @irin: Except I don't know if we live in a world where 2.7 million people read a story about Title IX sans "dramatic example." 2 weeks ago
- Just cannot stomach reading past the first section break of that @rollingstone report. 2 weeks ago
- Crowdsourcing for human rights activists in closed societies po.st/gTq5xk via @tabletmag 3 weeks ago
- Prayers for all those harmed by the horrific massacre at a college campus in Kenya today. Unbelievable tragedy 3 weeks ago