As the call to save the kidnapped Nigerian girls bounces through the echo chamber of sympathetic social media followers and reaches the highest offices of the U.S. government, the atrocious abstraction of this crime has taken many, very vivid shapes.
- Txt for the shout-out, @NewSchoolWrites! Fiction MFA, Class of '04. 4 days ago
- Thank you for the great interview, @ZiauddinY 'This Is Malala': PW Talks with Malala Yousafzai publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/ch… … via @publisherswkly 5 days ago
- My latest for @PublishersWkly 'This Is #Malala': PW talks with Pakistani education activist Malala Yousafzai pwne.ws/1C2A5uH 5 days ago
- "To Hawa Abdi, reading your book made my heart grow larger." @Adankeokelonye's heartfelt review of Keeping Hope Alive wp.me/p3oZsw-dY 2 weeks ago
- RT @readDanwrite: this is a big big deal. RT @thebiglead: CBS Sports to Make TV History w All-Female Sports Talk Show wp.me/p3LRnW-1FHf 2 weeks ago