As the call to save the kidnapped Nigerian girls bounces through the echo chamber of sympathetic social media followers and reaches the highest offices of the U.S. government, the atrocious abstraction of this crime has taken many, very vivid shapes.
- @dandiclerico I will leave that to you experts 21 hours ago
- RT @dandiclerico: @bythenumbers And is there a Consumer Reports installment?1? 21 hours ago
- Risque but I must share w @consumerreports @CKLehrman @dandiclerico RT @mcsweeneys This Old House Erotic Fan Fiction bit.ly/1yZ0o08 23 hours ago
- *flips channel* RT @atotalmonet @CNN journalists interviewing each other about Ferguson protests in an Ouroboros from hell. 3 weeks ago
- RT @imaniperry And yes we should FEEL this even if we aren't surprised. We should never be emotionally adjusted to inhumanity and injustice. 3 weeks ago