As the call to save the kidnapped Nigerian girls bounces through the echo chamber of sympathetic social media followers and reaches the highest offices of the U.S. government, the atrocious abstraction of this crime has taken many, very vivid shapes.
- How One Letter Changed THREE Lives bit.ly/1LYwogT My latest for @PublishersWkly cc @lizmwelch @littlebrown 2 days ago
- "Today’s print readers are more varied, more numerous and more valuable than conventional wisdom might suggest." nyti.ms/1HfKO5q 4 days ago
- Beautiful @nytimesbooks obit describes musicality, muscularity and Midwestern bent of #philliplevine's language nyti.ms/1zYjCHQ 1 month ago
- RT @BenoitDLewis: “David Carr, professor” by @profdaly medium.com/@profdaly… 1 month ago
- RT @rosieschaap: What Work Is by Philip Levine : The Poetry Foundation poetryfoundation.org/poem/182873#.V… 1 month ago