As the call to save the kidnapped Nigerian girls bounces through the echo chamber of sympathetic social media followers and reaches the highest offices of the U.S. government, the atrocious abstraction of this crime has taken many, very vivid shapes.
- NAILED IT, @annfriedman, from acknowledging the appeal to the complicated biz of "empowertising" to your ask for MORE thecut.io/1zg2Ox8 2 weeks ago
- Cool! MT @gmoneyr I went to Nigeria for @glamourmag w @MalalaFund, @Shiza & @smithmegan. Amazing things happened: glmr.me/1qDX9fB 1 month ago
- RT @blackballmc: @bythenumbers "@AcademicBatgirl: #TeamOxfordComma via @Grammarly http://t.co/aSkUewnYjQ"" 1 month ago
- RT @abeaujon: Good @AnnieLowrey post: "if publications insisted on putting women and minorities on their stupid, arbitrary lists” http://t.… 1 month ago
- Txt for the shout-out, @NewSchoolWrites! Fiction MFA, Class of '04. 2 months ago