As the call to save the kidnapped Nigerian girls bounces through the echo chamber of sympathetic social media followers and reaches the highest offices of the U.S. government, the atrocious abstraction of this crime has taken many, very vivid shapes.
- RT @Everytown: As of 2013, there are 1,141 licensed gun dealers in Louisiana, 2.3 times the number of post offices http://t.co/e4r2A8mRDa 1 week ago
- RT @MarkRechtin: Worried about your @Chrysler, @Dodge, @Jeep or @RamTrucks getting #hacked? There's a fix, so git 'er dun! @crcars http://t… 1 week ago
- Oh no. My favorite teachers studied with him, which I guess makes him my literary grandfather. Ragtime is a symphony twitter.com/PublishersWkly… 1 week ago
- RT @danengber: So let me get this straight: Mayors from around the world made round-trip flights to the Vatican for a one-day conference on… 1 week ago
- RT @KielyBrendan: @bythenumbers @PublishersWkly thx 4 talking abt these all-important issues.Thx & let's keep talking abt all books doing s… 2 weeks ago